Update – Pictures added from Fix it Day. Thanks to Mike Rittenhouse for the pics!
From Mike Rittenhouse
The airfield needs your expertise (muscle)
On Saturday, May the 11th, the field will be closed to flying. We will have a fix-it day to improve the airfield.
Several things need attention, and the following members have “volunteered” to assist club members accomplish the needed tasks.
- Daryl Riekki will wrangle and repair the barb wire perimitter fence.
- Tony Gallo will enginer and build the new east-west barrier fence.
- Dave Stafford will slop, with precision, a fresh coat of stain on the flight tables.
- Mike Rittenhouse will provide materials for the improvements and BBQ hamburgers for lunch.
- Dave Nowell will head up repairs on the freshly relocated club trailer.
We need your arm power on the 11th. All are welcome . I’ll put up a job sign up sheet at the field for workers and for the BBQ lunch which will be provided by the club.