Sept 7, 2013
S.L.O. Flyers Minutes
Meeting brought to order by Tony Gallo at 9:15 A.M.
Bob Van ‘T Riet
Tony thanked the construction and painting crew.
Discussion of safety related rules. (Some formal addition to existing rules may be required.)
1. Any aerobatics / high speed passes by any type of aircraft/helicopter will be beyond the west edge of the runway (50ft. buffer).
2. Runway will be used for takeoff and landing only. Established landing pattern will be observed by all aircraft. Emergency landings are exceptions.
3. All pilots will announce their intentions, i.e. “Taking off, landing, touch and go, dead stick, etc”.
4. Helicopter, multi-rotor using main runway will respect landing and takeoff pattern. Training, hovering, adjustments are to performed from the helicopter pad.
5. All pilots shall fly from behind the safety barriers after launch/taxi
Treasurer’s Report deferred to October meeting.
Meeting adjourned at10:15 A.M.