EFR Closure Update

From Kevin Piper, Cal Poly Ranch Manager:

Chorro Ranch Closure

Tony, weather conditions have continued to delay our aerial herbicide
application. Wednesday morning 2/24 is our next scheduled attempt. So,
if conditions are right the gate will be locked until the application
is completed. Additionally, we are cleaning our the first cattle guard
from the entrance gate this morning 2/23. Access will be closed until
the work is completed and the gate will be locked until then. Thanks
for your cooperation, Kevin

This entry was posted in Announcements & Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.